Second International Online Fellowship Programme on Nonviolence and Peace
Program commences on October 02, 2023
With the view to introduce Gandhian nonviolence to the new generation, Sevagram Ashram Pratishthan in association with MGM University and Gandhi International, France and Academic University College for Non-violence and Human Rights-AUNOHR offer a four-month online training program from October 2, 2023 to January 30, 2024 on nonviolence and peace.
Objectives of the Course:
- To introduce the fundamentals of Gandhian nonviolence and peace;
- Explore the dynamics of nonviolence;
- Analyze the Global context, condition, and constitution of peace;
- Familiarize nonviolent action: struggle for justice and peace; and parameters of sustainable living;
- Equip individuals to transform conflict into creative experience and handle human situations (turbulent) constructively.
For any queries, please contact:
Dr. Siby K Joseph
Director, International Online Fellowship Program on Nonviolence and Peace,
Sevagram Ashram Pratishthan, Wardha, Maharashtra, India 442102
Teleophone: +91 9822238341 / 91 94219 25146