Yuvsatta (youth for peace) presents the 13th Global Youth Peace Fest-GYPF 2018 video: https://youtu.be/hjXNBsBR2Ns
Block your dates & plan participation, from September 30, 2019 to October 2, 2019, Peace-city, Chandigarh, India.
Register online today http://peacefestindia.in/register.html.About Global Youth Peace Fest-GYPF
Annual Global Youth Peace Fest-GYPF and its 'Global Youth Peace Forum; is a unique youth campaign to spread Mahatma Gandhi's universal message of living in peace and harmony with man and nature alike. To promote global citizenship, spirit of volunteering and inspire ‘CHANGE’, we bring young people together during annual GYPF by connecting them beyond nationalities, religious & economic backgrounds. GYPF is an amalgam of inspirational peace-talks, creative workshops, cooperative-games, action based activities, volunteer action, building cross-cultural relationships, cultural festivities and neigbourhood walks. More details of the same are available online at www.peacefestindia.in
The theme and slogan of GYPF-2019 will be Leave No One Behind. Recognizing that the dignity of the human person is fundamental, we wish to see the goals and targets met for all nations and peoples and for all segments of society. And we will endeavour to reach the furthest behind first (2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development).
Enthused by the role played by young people in creating an alternative narrative revolving around peace, we plan to strengthen a Global Youth Peace Forum - a platform for young leaders and change makers to actively seek out and support their meaningful participation in cross-border peace building activities.
- To promote peace, equality and living in harmony with nature.
- To provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people.
- To promote their social and personal development through participation in various multi-cultural, academic, sports & service initiatives.
- Explore ways of understanding peace and conflict.
- Connect youth-based social change efforts across issues, geography, and all lines of difference, unleashing the collaborative power and collective action of today's younger generations.
- To encourage dialogue amongst young leaders, and strive to create the next generation of nonviolent peacemakers. As the mission of GYPF is to ignite a generation-wide movement of young people in shape of ‘Global Youth Peace Forum’ helping to bring forth a thriving, just, sustainable world.